Sat Santokh Daya Retreat (Gurmat: Level 1)
Qi-Rattan Retreats: ‘Sat | Santokh | Daya’
Duration: 3 days (Friday PM – Sunday PM)
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
Date: 1-3 September 2017
Price: £275 (Full Board Residential) **Early Bird Discount of £225 if you book before 4th August**
exclusive ¦ limited places ¦ by invitation through application only
Qi-Rattan: Gurmat based Psycho-Spiritual Experiential Retreats
This unique and exclusive retreat has been designed to integrate Qi-Rattan’s Level I & Level II Gurmat Psycho-Spiritual Experiential Retreats, Sat, Santokh and Daya: Experiential retreats that enable participants to cultivate
• Authenticity (Sat)
• Contentment (Santokh)
• Compassion and self-compassion (Daya).
Our retreats have been developed to enable personal and transpersonal growth and development. They provide participants practical methods and techniques to:
• cultivate inner peace
• learn to let go of unhealthy attachments
• cultivate positive psychological states and
• develop personal practices.
The retreat is grounded within fields of personal and transpersonal psychology and consciousness studies integrating Gurmat with
• Right-Mindfulness and
• Gurbani Kirtan & Music.
This retreat provides you with the opportunity to:
• re-discover and
• re-evaluate your life from a different perspective.
Identify opportunities and processes to reshape your life and sense of ‘Self’ with renewed levels of authenticity.
This engaging and transformational experience not only offers a physical rest, psychological, emotional contentment and rejuvenation, but also offers us the conditions in which to discover your authentic, expanded and connected sense of “Self” with Gurmat worldview.
Every journey of self discovery is unique, along the way you will experience a progressive supportive journey of self discovery and exploration through an integrated approach of positive psychology, transpersonal psychology, body therapies, (acupuncture, qigong, tai-chi) with guided right-mindfulness and compassion based therapeutic practices.
Enquiries: Please email info@Qi-Rattan.com
- Age 25-40 adults
- Couples and singles
- Working professionals
- Have an understanding of the basics of spirituality
- Unearth a deeper insight into spirituality
- Enrich your life and relationships
- Awaken wisdom and emotional intelligence
- Express your creative nature
- Discover how you can help others in their journey of self-discovery
- How to bring peace of mind to yourself and help others
- Uncover the healer within
- Explore Sikh spiritual concepts
- Unearth the ‘Gurmat’ understanding of the mind, suffering, life purpose and life engagement
- Learn mindfulness based contemplative practices
Benefits of people attending:
- 1-2-1 / group discussions with access to leading expert facilitators in meditation, spirituality and human relations
- Deepen your spirituality & meditation through well-grounded meditation techniques
- Learn the 7 essential elements of integrated authentic spiritual practise
- Discover your inner voice through music and chanting
- Awaken spiritual vision and intelligence
- Develop healthier relationships
- Overcome trauma
- Heal yourself
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Develop healthy body, mind and emotions
- Become a part of an exclusive growing awakened community
- Become the change you want to see in the world
- Meditation (Mindfulness & Prayer of the Heart)
- Interactive workshops
- Holistic therapies
- Kirtan/sound healing
- And much more
Since these retreats are designed for people who have a serious interest in their own spiritual, self development and self growth, these retreats require a level of maturity to ensure that all participants are guaranteed the highest standard and quality – Qi-Rattan Retreats are therefore only available through a process of application.
Please email info@Qi-Rattan.com (with subject header: SSD Retreat) for further information.